Health Insurance in St. Louis, MO
Health insurance is coverage that provides for the payments of benefits as a result of sickness or injury.
At Trilogy, our goal is to provide families and individuals with the best insurance for their needs.
Types of Health Insurance
Individual and Family Short-Term Plans
A short-term insurance policy is perfect for those looking to cover any gaps in their health care coverage. For example, if you change jobs and your new company’s plan has begun to take effect, a temporary insurance policy can provide the necessary protection between now and when it becomes effective.
Don’t let the title “short-term” scare you because short-term insurance can be held for up to 3 years.
With a short-term insurance plan, your spouse and other eligible dependents may also be covered.
The Health Insurance Marketplace is a place where an individual can purchase the coverage of their choice without worrying about exclusions or limitations.
The Marketplace has a four-tiered plan structure: bronze, expanded bronze, silver, and gold. The Gold tier is the most expensive but also offers 90% coverage of health expenses while Bronze being the cheapest with only 60%.
In addition, lower-income individuals and families can qualify for extra savings on all of the health insurance plans offered through tax credits and cost reductions.
Group health insurance is a way of providing medical coverage to employees or members, but often at discounted rates. By taking on the risk as an organization instead of individually for each person in their group plans, health insurance plans become more affordable and accessible.
- Group plans often require a 70% participation rate
- Group plans will likely allow you to add more family members at no additional cost.
- Group members can decline the health coverage, if they wish.
Catastrophic Health Insurance Plan
- A catastrophic health insurance plan covers essential health benefits but has a very high deductible. This means it provides a kind of “safety net” coverage in case you have an accident or serious illness.
- Catastrophic plans usually do not provide coverage for services like prescription drugs, immunizations, or wellness.
- Premiums for catastrophic plans may be lower than traditional health insurance plans, but deductibles are usually much higher.
- Contact us to learn more about the right health insurance for you.
HEALTH INSURANCE AGENTS
What Others Are Saying about Trilogy
I would highly recommend speaking with Jona about your options. You do not have to use your companies insurance, especially when you have the potential to get better for less. Thank you Jona for all of your help. Our family greatly appreciates you and your company.
And she doesn’t just hook you up and then disappear. She’s helped me work through every and any question I’ve ever had about billing, explanations of benefits... all things health insurance. She’s fast, reliable, responsive, and knows her stuff!!
I’ve been using Jona for a little over a year or so now for health insurance help and I literally cannot imagine how lost I would be without her. She is knowledgeable, easy to talk to and explains everything in a way I can understand it.
Get A Free Quote Today!
We only use the information you give us to reach out to you personally and will never share your personal information with any third parties.